♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, July 25, 2010

Let it be ♥!!

The latest me.
i found back me lu!!!
this picture took yesterday (:
Erlu! Erlu!
i updating my blog again.
Just a random blog for today only la.
the 1st week,term2 of my college.
damn busy.my hustle bustle life come back to me again.
omg! i tot wil be more easy but wrg! it bcome more tough.
wrong prediction again!
Business Math and Account=make me blur.
Food Science even worst,idk wad the hell of subject is tat.
omg! Business math,account and Food science.
They recognize me but i din even recognize them at all.
muahahaha! the Failure!
So just Let it be! let it be!
Good Luck to me :)

I wan Back:
> my Dance class
> Guitar classs
> Japanesse class learn from my lil sis (:
i wan it back badly.
my college time had make me busy.
no time for me to attend those class.
haih! Miss tat momment alots with my teachers.
Dance teacher owex push me into harder day and aim me till very high!
same goes to my Guitar teacher.They used to joke with me :(
but now? no more dy. my college life replace it everything dy :(

= Just for todays random blog =
> good luck to me again! <
= MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE =

No comments: