♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, July 5, 2010

This post for my Bro,Anthony

My Brother,Anthony Kent!
The Irish Boy(i'm not kidding)
last time he study at Taylor too.
but he studies A Level.
TeeHee o(^6^)V
used to make me happy and caunselling,
teach me prevent me using broken english.
Malu-Nya.
today he goin to leave msia.
errr... he leave msia few hours ago.cause his flight is at 12pm.
so hope can met him again =(
sad wey.
go until so far study.Bad bro.
but anyWay,Gud luck in his studies and future.
oh,gosh my english getting terrible.
hope he wont get to read this post.hehe =)
KLIA-->Singapore Changi-->Perth International-->Adelaide International
( his flight schedule)
flight to Aussie study =)
= GUDLUCK =

No comments: