♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, July 10, 2010

movies days for Me ♥

Erlu Erlu..
SoyaMilk is back o(^6^)v
Friday and Saturday,
i went out for movie wit my lil sis on Fri&Sat.
while on Sat add anther human in,which is my lil bro.
i have nothing to write about it.
so so so so so so.
just swrite along with the pictures la.
SowiE o(x.x)v

Huh!
who is this human o(O.0)???
tat's me la.Noobie! muaahahaha.
i found it in my Phone.
The MU Fans!
wondering when i took this ugly pic.
Friday =)
me and my lil sis watched Flirting Scholar.
it's a very very Funny and Lame movie.
the storyLine okok oly la.
me and my lil sis kept laugh in the cinema oly.
LoL!
saturday,which mean today.
i wore this outfit go out.
LoL! Mcm Cat women >@<""
Meowww~~
Look Fat argghhh!!
I wan DIET!
i Wan SKIP meal!!
can i?? o(T.T)o
Today's movie Ticket =)
Eclipse:
the movie is so boring.
waste money watch it :/
i went late for this movie.Damn.
at room9 is a big room.the room was dark.
i cant even find our seats >@<
totally jam at that time.Lucky got an Uncle.
help us.Muahahahahaha.Thkx to tat helpful uncle.
i'll remember that stupid seats M5&M6

How about Des-Me 3D?:
it's a funny and cute movie.
Must watch it!!!
muahahahaha.wan know nice ont a?
go watch it then u know :p
My Favourite Thingy.
muahahahaha..actually wad is this?
brush? beans? LoL!
Edited picture.
i love this pic
but my face so chubby wey!!!
MGG!! for my frenzs,
pls Dont cubit my face anyMore..
Wondering this pic is nice or cacat?
i oso dnt knw.
i just upload only la.
3D spec :p
Snap non-stop dy!
lalalalalalalala~~~~
My Lee HOm!!!
Alexander Wang Lee HoM!!
weee...he going to release his album soon.
omg! i wait it for long time dy.
hope inside got alot Love song.muahahahaha.
I love his Love and sad song alots!!
although i goin to broke now.
i dont care,i still wan buy his album!
TeeHee o(^6^)v

=== EN-Joy ===

To my Miss Kellie!!
pls create back ur blog le.
omg! i cant even know ur recent news ):
sad wey.i dont care! u better make a blog for urself.
i wan it!!! o(T.T)o miss u superGirl!

This for Readers:
Past is Past.
Now is Now.
Let me telll YOU now!
i'm back! Jessie Tee is back! The SoyaMiLk is back.
hehe.The hyperactive Girl is back.
muahahahahahaha!! feel very lame >@<
I just know I FOUND MYself now (:

No comments: