♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, July 20, 2009

yea~ rock on baby~!!!

FeiMui~
woah~
2day went 2 schl reali slpy wor...
T.T
cux ytrday late slp...
^6^
den 2day in schl..
having..
bahasa melayu week ^6^
kekex....
i kinda proud wit form5 students...
coparate 2 open dix bahasa week..
kekex..
^6^

till break..
having band cuming 2 our schl..
they promote those rock instrument..
i was lyk...
Woah~~!!!
freak wit it~!!
i admire 2 Jazz drum and Electric guitar~~!! [ Mad wit it[
they are cool...
i luv it alot..
i hope..
i can have a instrument studio...
which fill alot of...
different instrument..
include my baby guitar[murosaki]
and Dj Table[pionner brand]..
kekex^6^ dunno went can gt it....
tat's my dream...
i hope can apper in my real life..
jux for 2day..
my mood hper~
dun worry k???
=)

4 comments:

Huan said...

haha... have a studio is quite nice... But it's bad that I can't join... I can't play any musical instrument, I can only play sport instruments XD

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

LoL..
yea...
it's fun..
can have own studio..
bt nid alots of moni~~!!
sport instrument??

Huan said...

Hehe... as you know I learn fencing... the swords are catogerise as sport equipments (not instrument =.=) And of course own a studio need lots of money... Even a burger stall cost RM3,000... haih...

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

wah~~
burger stalls oso nid tat lot???