♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, July 8, 2009

is tat call students life?? should i gv up nw???

FeiMui reali very fan~~~

hi~!
i'm bak from tuition..
haix....
2day i feel very i fretful~
ish~~ ish~~
my brain kept tinking...
t.t
sry 2 my frenzs..
jx nw she kept talk wit mi..
i din even layan her at all...
i jx kept quiet oly..
i feel she very annoying...
sry to say tat~~
tat time..
i reali nt in tat gud mood 2 talk wit her...

my brain kept tink...
bout exam~! exam~! exam~!!
my brain gonna burst~
i kinda hate dix feeling....
nw i strt headache d~
nex month trial sumore...
i din even prepare my ekonomi,perdagagan and maths oso...
i stuck wit tat prob~...
grr~~~
so angry....
i reali nid credits for my spm..
no credits..
hw i gonna have my college life...
i hate dix feeling...
feeling stress..
emo....
worried~~~
i wanna cry~
i wanna shout out loud~~
my heart very very mess~~
i din have tat mood 2 laugh~
no mood 2 hyper~~!!!!
i very tired wit it...
y the challange kept block my ways....
i reali nid sum time 2 fix up...
wen can i have..
tat time 2 fix it...
i still have time 2 solve my prob??
between books and my happy life~~
should i give up????

6 comments:

Huan said...

Don't give up. I'll support you. Don't give you too much tension, that will just destroy yourself. So why not continue your happy life and never forget about books... XD

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

i try nt 2 gv up...
bt i din hv tat feel 2 stand up~~
so suffer...
t.t
my life??
i reali nid..
2 make my ambition cum true~~

Huan said...

Hah... first you have to know what you want, and enjoy every single moment of your journey to get what you want... Believe in yourself... you'll get what you want as long as you didn't give up... be strong...

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

okay~~6^
i'll b strong till i went in college~!!
thkx 4 ur support~!!

♥ wen ♥ said...

as long as u belive u can do it then u can do it...if u really feel stress try to cry it out it will feel better just like wat i did if i feel stress...after cry out will feel much better thn keep everything inside yr heart..or u can talk wif me when u face problem..if yr math really dun understand u try to ask my bro...if u don wan ask is yr rugi as u wan credit for it...be brave to ask...as for college life is not really easy..so u muz face to be brave now coz in college there lot of presentation and we need to face more more taught problem...so cry it out or say it out and continue wif ye journey..

cheer ya^^
i alway at yr side..
u can talk to me in msn or yr/my blog when u face problem

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

^6^
thkx jie~~
i'll ask ah Ti~~
kekex...
if i dunno do math~