♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, July 18, 2009

2day in school~~! for extra class~~

mii wit mumi...
between us..
is kellie chong[my lui] bf~!
aKmaL~!
thkx 4 ur hat~
kakax..
so cute~
u c dix soh poh~
haha..
sweet couple~
mi wit mumi[Yk]
mi wit mumi~[both oso hyper de]
our handphones~~
soh lui and mi~!
lui Lui~
mi~
mumi~!
sweet lerx..
haha..
front:kellie chong,Ping Zheng
Bak:K.chyn,mi~!
bak:mi~!
Front:Lui and grandpa~
say~ chezzze~~!!
those students..
who attend for extra class..
sum of them left d~!

Guys:Raja,K.chyn,Andre,Akmal,Irsyad,P.zheng
gals:Y.kin.C.Kellie,Mi~!
and
teacher~!
tat's for 2day~hope ltr
dady bring mi go sunway..
can buy superman de shirt~!
^6^
mwuakx~!!
miss ya babes and dudes~!

No comments: