♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, July 4, 2009

extra class for BI and BM~!

go bak lur~!!
bkful ler~!
at last~!
reach ler..
basketballl court~
having nice time~!
^6^
waiting for uncle 2 fetch mi bak~
the schl van~!
way 2 canteen,
the basketball and volley ball court~!

2day..
we having extra class...
for bm and bI~
wow..
i was very very slpy..
tat's y v skip the..
BI class..
kekex..
even my cousin..
wen the bI class over..
v oly attend for BM class..
ntg special larx...
v jx spend the bI class...
look at...
X-X f5 students play basketball..
and took pic..
The mIss Kellie was freak in taking pic~
owh~!!
plus more...
she miss sumone~
u wanna knw hu??
the ans is: Jessie Tee(sure mi la...)
dun jelouse o..KJ..
LOL...jkjk~!

^6^
miss ya babes and dudes..
muackx~

++ C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: