♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, July 5, 2009

which colour suitable for mi???

pink??
blue??
gold??
pink colour~

blue??

gold??


results:
blue-OnLap,Banana DiDi,Hui PinK,Ruki,Sharon,Wen,soulx DiDi,Darkz
Pink-Kellie,Vp3Dady,Alex Eng
Gold-Julius,Ruki
T.T
how 2 choose wor~
plz giv mi sum comment??
thkx~
muackx~!
++ C O C O N U T +
+ v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

4 comments:

Huan said...

Haha.... don't need to use la... original is nice enough already xD

DarkZ said...

i think blue suit u better
coz u look pretty in blue
hahax
muax..

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

thkx~
Darkz~

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

lol..
huan~
u nonit gv coment better XD