♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, July 2, 2009

hyperbola~!

FeiMui~
2day wad happen o??
2day i very very very slpy...
OmFG~!!
cant even concetrate in the class...
t.t
den finis break d..
v all having sc and bm..
tat time..
i strt awake d..
kekex..
during bm class..
i were totally hyper...
same wit Kellie and Yoke Kien~!!
all lyk mad gals..
even my bm teacher so suprise wit tat..
y i 2day so so happy..
haha..
during the lesson..
teacher suddenly ask mi quest..
bout kebanyakkan and kebanyak..
tat time...
i jx kpt laughing and simply ans..
all students tot i mad d..
haha..
even yoke kien at bhind..
plying wit cy~!!
wad bout kellie??
she a...
kept laugh...
dunno laugh wad...

bt Pz~!
emo..
haix..
dunno wad happen to him~!

Mi,Kellie,Yoke Kien- 100% hyper( fully hyper)
pz- 90% emo

jx tat for 2day~!!
muack~
hope u all have a sweet day~
miss ya babes and dudes~!!

++ C O C O N U T +
+ v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: