♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, April 13, 2009

wad the Fuxxking days~~


last sat..
kekex...
so happy...
can slp till 12pm oly wake up..
cux my sis n bro gt schl..
kekex...
mi holidays..
yea~~

i read my undang..
oh gosh..
damn it...
i hate it so much..
i scare fail again..
haix..
T.T

den i go 4 my guitar..
kekex..
my teacher say i do it well..
kekex..
bt still nid practise more..
4 my nex week performance...
T.T
bt i hope i will go through wit it..
hiak hial....

nite..
having dinnerr at outside..
u tink...
wad HAPPEN 2 mi...
T.T
i fall dwn..
while i jump..
frm a padang 2 anther floor..
tat is tile..
i dunno it slipery...
den i..
aiks....
pain ler..
i fall dwn n sit on the floor...
bt i still can laugh..
kekex..
so embaress..
bt gt sum of the pple saw i fall dwn..
hehe..
luckily i din cry~~

kekex..
den go jusco~~
hiak hiak..
i saw my gor gor...
vp5 gorgor..
he so kawaii ler..
haha..
bt he bz wrking..
nt dare dixtrb him..
hehe...


at last..

i fail my undang again..

T.T

No comments: