♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, April 23, 2009

wad the day~~


hi ! !
hi ! !

i'm bak from shopping centre..
hehe..
shopping wit my aunts n cousins...
kekex.
so happy....

hmn..
2day at schl..
all having bad mood lerx..
even mi oso the same...
T.T

hmn....
i at schl...
sudenly nt feeling well..
dunno wad happen 2 mi..
i went in library..
i suddenly feel cold~~
T.T
den..
end my free period d..
i went 4 sc class..
tat time around 9sumting d..
my class strt on the air con..
OMG..
i was lyk...
errr.....
cold..
i borrow jacket frm cy gorgor...
bt i still feel cold..
den i ask permission frm teacher 4 wnt 2 toilet...
tat time..
i go out..
take warm air..
all my fernzs say they were hot..
bt i cold lyk hell...
T.T

den break time..
ntg oso la...
i at canteen..
still very cold..
my hand still cold..
den i hold wee lu mama hand..
haha..
wan gt warm..
den went bak class...
again wear tat jacket....

den linch time..
i again go library..
haha..
suddenly i saw my son..
MCH gt hurt..
pity him..
T.T
ply till gt hurt...
T.T

den end lunch d..
i sttend 4 VBLC...
yea~~
cux free period..
kekex...
den end schl..
i felt tired..hehe..

den reach hse d..
i go take shower..
den go out shopping n having dinner wit my aunts n cousins..
^^

~ E n D ~

~ C O C O N U T ~ + V P 10 + ~ V A M P I R E ~

No comments: