♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, April 16, 2009

my the moody day!!




haix..

owex nid wake up early..

damn tired..

T.T

hate it so much~~

sumore i nt enuff slp..

ytrday do hwrk..

T.T

hate hwrk so much..


so boring man...

T.T


den at schl...

oledi strt moody.

cux hp make mess my hair....

T.T

den..

over lunch d..

all gossip..

so bz a..

kept bz gosip other pple stuff...

swt~~



den over my lunch..

i wanna pack up all my stuff...

sudduenly i found tat..

my fail lost...

Baka nehx~~

they kept my fail...

inside gt alot important stuff..

they lai tat ply wit my stuff..

i almost cry out..

T.T

damn it...

i most hate pple touch my stuff...

even my sis n bro....


den..

i find my son...

2 take bak my comic..

bt he nt in class..

i kpt wait him...

i dunno whre he go...

T.T

den my son cum bak d..

he ask mi..

" mama y u look so angry n sad?? "

tat time i jx ignore it..

n gv him angry face.

luckily tat time din cry out..

cux tat time i tahan my tears nt 2 drop out~~~

T.T



okla...

end 4 2day..

my moody~~

hope wen i having my dinner wit my aunt..

i will feel happpy ^^

No comments: