♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, April 29, 2009

happy day~~





hi~~
guys n gals..
i'm bak..
kekex..


hmn...
2day i late wake up again..
argHH~~~
hate it...
bt...
i was too slpy till cant wake up....
den..
i late woke up my sis n bro..
luckily...
din late 2 schl..
==

den..
i saw remainder....
frm my fon..
2day was my gorGor b'thday [cY]
the childisd kid b'thday..
kekex..
he same age wit mi de...
same schl...same age oso....
haha....
den i wish him...
through sms..
kekex..

den...
i reach schl d...
i still having gastrick..
shit...
ytrday pain till 2day..
i look weak..
bt all my frenzs misunderStand mi..
they tot i no mood again..
bt tat time..
i reali look tired n weak..
den i call fy..
pass my comics 2 Alex..

den i attend my sej class....
while i was writing notes..
i felt slpy....
luckily 1period oly...
if nt i dunno hw 2 go through dix time..
end my sej class..
i slp awhile...
luckily..
my bI teacher came late..
i tink so..
den...
my BI teacher called us 2 sang..
b'thday song 2 gorgor[cY]
the nex class is sc..
kekex..
ms.catherine..
oso called us sang b'thday song 2 gorgor[cY]
he again felt shy..
haha...
~~blushing~~

den break time..
hmn..
ntg happen oso...
den bm sub..
i bz doin those excersice..
tat my bm teacher had gave us..
den sivik..
bla~~bla~~bla~
talk bout perkahwinan...
boring...

den perdagagang period....
2period ler..
tat time i din feel slpy d...
i kpt talk wit yk..
bout the passs...
tat i couple wit hu...
bout guys...
bout bF..
bout sad thing tat v went through~~

den..
lunch time d..
i felt happy..
cux no more gastrick d..
den..
my frenzs n I...
sang b'thday song 2 gorgor[cY]
kekex..
he felt pai seh~~
kakax..
i kpt laugh at him...
both of his ear..
red d...
kakax..
den i ate
marble Cheese Cake...
my favourite lerx..
kekex..
cheese cake....
den i finsh up the cake..
i feel very full till lyk wanna vomit..
OMG...
felt uncomfortable..
den i attend 4 class tambahan Bm...
haha...
teacher very hapy wit mi n yk..
tat v din skip the class..


den vbLc..
chinese society..
kokurikulum...
swt..
ntg do oso..
kept tat pic wit alll my frenzs oly..
kekex...

at lasst..
Cheong Yick Gorgor..
wish u happy b'thday again^6^

~~end~~

~ ~ C O C O N U T ~ ~ V P 1 0 ~ ~ + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: