♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, April 20, 2009

special o boring??

hmn..
2day is the boring n tired da
y..
i been through...
t.t
ytrday nite i slpt at 2am..
bt wake up at 5a.m

omg..
t.t
i so early ler.....
i owex oso nid wake up on tat
time de..
wen schooling day...

wen i in the van..
hmn.
i dunno y sudenly cant slp..
bt my brain tink alot syuf..
i oso dunno wad the heck am i tinking..
haix..
tink bout stud
ies..
tink bou
t spm...
tink bout the last day to schl..
tink bout drea
m car...
tink bout my dream...
wont..
it mess up my mind..
t.t
i suddenly feel lyk i was dreaming....
i dunno hw 2 explain ta
t feeling...
bt it's true..
i tot i was dreaming..

swt....

wen i reach sch
l..
i bz doin last fri hwrks..
oh gosh..
alot hwrks lerx..
especially ekonomi n moral..
den i wen 4 assembly...
boring as
sembly...
bt tat time my eye..
so itchy...
i rub till my eye red..
my fren tot i slpt in t
he assembly..
swt =.="


den i attend the class at normal lur..
except perda
gagan..
yea!! cux teacher absent..
wu-hu
~~
kekex...
hate tat class so much.
make mi so slpy de class...
haha...

my fren was waiting her lover cum bak frm...
mssd de volley competition...
haha...
she miss h
im so much..
she look boring.
went her bf nt wit him..
haha..
she look diffe
rent..
haha...

den..
aroun
g..
3o'clock..
haix..
the time go through very slow..
argh
h...
bcux..
english class..
oh gosh..
damn boring....
t.t
teacher lyk telling
us bedtime story...
plus more tat time our classroom light turn off..
n on aircon..
u can imagine tat situation ont???
haha..
lyk in the
bedroom..
it's time 2 slp...
haha..
almost half class of the studdents were fall aslp..
even mi oso fall aslp in tat class...
haha....

den..end schl on 3.35....
i was so tired...
i slpt in the
van..
den each house..
i din eat..
i terus go bath n slpt..
without drying my hair..

den aroun
d 7 sumting.
i attend 2 tuition eng class..
tat time..
i loook lyk almost half life human...
haha...
i feel sick..
n no moood talk wit my frenz...
in the whole class...
i kept quiet concentrate in class...
n smsing wit m
y frenzs.. kekex..
den my teacher call us write my life parter...
omG..
i dunno write tat essay oso...
my brain was empty...
haha..
i leave it blank.
n find excuse to take the essay go bak n do...
hehe....

end of the class d....
i wen
t in the car..
my dad sundely talk wot mi..
in anther way..
i gt shock..
o tot he wanna scld mi..
he talk wit mi so seriously..
i get shocked..
u knw what had my dady told mi???
he say.
..
if i passs all
my spm..
i can gt rm1000 in imprtant sub oly(bi,bm,sc n math)
i gt shocked...
wow...
is tat hard o easy target 4 mi....
i can score w
ell ont???
den he sumore say..
wen i gt car lisence d...
he will buy mi
honda civic...
wow.
my dream car wor..
haha.
he wan buy gv mi..
bt i hope he can affort buy gv mi....
i was suprise..
haha...
feel happy...

i hope...
i wish
....
i can do it well..
n prove 2 my parents tat i can do it well....^^

nw i oly realise...
msny of my frenzs say..
tat..
my parents ma
nja mi..
even my sis n brother...
hehe...
i very happy tat i
having..
warm family.....
hehe..

~~end~


No comments: