♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, April 13, 2009

swt day~~


2day hving schl..
hmn...
ntg special..
gt asembly...
den bla bla bla...
end asembly.
i pass my letter 2 En.Aiza...
kekex...
my left finger..
can kept my nail long oly...
cux i nid use it...
kekex..
i nonit owex gv prefect catch d...
hiak hiak...

den go bak class..
i play wit my frenz...
chun hoe..
kekex..
i bully him..
den suddenly he gt angry..
T.T
i so scare...
cux he suddenly gt emo..
1st time c he lai tat de...


den i dun1 ply wit him d lo.
he so small gas...
den i go ply wit my frenzs...
bt they all say dun1 talk wit mi...
cux i ffk(fong fei kei)
haha..
last fri i din go shooping wit them..
hehe..
(they jx kidding wit mi)

den VbLc time..
i having my computer class..
v having a project..
_excellent award_
haha..
luckily..
mine nt chosen..
cux so ugly...
kekex....

den end schl..
i sms 2 my frenz chun hoe..
ask whrether he gt angry mi ont..
haha..
cux i kept buuly him...
den..
i went 4 tutuion...
do exam..
sumarry~~
OMG..
bout shopaholic..
boring.
bt the sumary quite easy..
kekex..
bt i wrote over 130 wrds..
lolx....

den....
ntg jor..
2day my boring n bzlife..

No comments: