♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, April 22, 2009

hmn~~~??

the shirt tat bought frm hp~~


hi..
i'm bak..

kekex..
i jx bak frm tuition oly..
i 2day tuition science..
kekex...
jx nw teacher ask mi..
y i done my hwrk so fast...
hehe..

she tot i wan go bak early.. cux i look slpy..
kekex....

hmn..
2day mrning..
i damn angry..
cux my hair..
i very hard 2 tie my hair..

no matter hw i tie my hair.. oso look messy...
T.T
den at van slp..
cux too slpy n tired..

den reach schl d..

HP.. bought mi a t-shirt..
as bufthday present...
so happy.. tat t-shirt look nice..
tq HP~~
i gt black de t-shirt(L)..

yk gt pink(S) de...
Rc gt white(L) de...

haha....

study lo..
sumore can do wad lerx..

den..
bm period..
cik junaidah...
loook different...
she look so serious... t.t scary lerx.
den end 2period d...
the nex period is perdagagan...

haha..

at the 1st..
mi n yk.. do the perdagagan hwrks..
den..

strt scrible our desk n take pic...
haha....
kekex... den vblc..
again.. teach us hw 2 bancuh teh...
boring lerx... i nt interested in tat oso...
haha.. tat time i plying wit my son..
MCH...

kekex....

den....

end schl...
den..

reach hse...

den take shower..
den take a nap..

den..
go tuition....
~end~

~ c o c o n u t ~ ++ v p 10 ++ ~ v a m p i r e ~

No comments: