♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, July 28, 2011

the morning shift !

the lifeless soya is here again!
she going to update her bloggie again!
hurmm.... i got nothing chat interesting stuff.
just will update some lamey things bout me.
dis two weeks my shift is start at 7.30am till 3pm.
FTW ! so damn sleepy :'(
love tat shift cux can back early.
hate tat shift cux nid up so damn early.
very very very tired geh le !!
but afternoon free dou fatt mouu a !
but that time i sure went to fold napkin to passby my time !
sienzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

that's me !
lil soya with tiring face.
Pluto baby !
love this cutie !
i wan it badly :(
so damn cute !!
awww.....
its cute face...
in the afternoon!
2pm i sure fold napkin till 3pm !
fold with fulll of loves :D
just bout that for today .
this few days i feed myself with maggie noodles or bread or skip meal.
i dont know now im thin or fat.
just feel the same only.
LoL ! gooduck in my training !!
and and and my surprise is commng soon :D
love it !

No comments: