♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

my new thingy in my life !

Hi !
Soya here..
i think 2 days i did not update my blog.
cause i had started my training on 4t July.
i had no time to update bout it.
im so sorry bout it.
but i would try to update if i can :)


Pictures time !!

my new thingy in my life.
i dont know why my picture !
FML !!!!
that's my time for shift to other restaurant.
and my name tag !
Cute Doraemon !
my lil sister get me this !
horoscope Doraemon :)
Capricorn !!!
my training had started.
my tougher life started again :(
this time is food and beverage and Kitchen Department :(
This really tougher, if u don't work out with ur mind :(
I must really get through out this Hardy life in Easy life !!!
BONN CHANCE to mySELF once again !!!!
now at McD on9 !
lol ! four ki siao pple on9 at McD!
hahahahah!! nites !

No comments: