♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, July 24, 2011

wassup !

is time to update my bloggie !
almost rott for few weeks dy !
all bout Saturday,July 16 !
me and my friends off to overtime yum cha !
chilling time :D
feels like we all had grow up.
end our stress job and went to bistro to chill awhile.
with half little of beer to release some stress :D
that's call life !
we are HUMAN ! not ROBOT !
We are chill not try-ing to DRUNK like drunker.
i love it :D
Starker is a nice beer to drink :D
I change to new outlet, since 18JULY.
Tamarine Restaurant aka Coffee House.
the busiest restaurant in the entire hotel.
serious SHIT killing me during breakfast buffet.
some more is a peak season :'(
this week did not off at all :'(
lucky next week got 2 weeks off !
i want to get out from this hell's restaurant !
hope 1st august change to lounge outlet wont be so busy !

No comments: