♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, May 8, 2011

theappleonmyhandw

wiit! wiit!
Soya is here :D
guess wad!
7th May 2011,10am!
me go queue up for Ipad II
1st time im crazy in non-living thing,
till i woke up early in the morning for tat.
so weird huh?!
thkx to Adam help me take num.hahahaha!!

tat' me with my Apple.
Adam with John's Apple.ahahah!
yellow baby!
imnevergonnaletyougo!
loveyababy!

No comments: