♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, May 21, 2011

event day!

16May2011!

places :
Taylor Lakeside University!
Zanmai Pasta < Sunway Pyramid!

Things we done :
The Event.
Chilled out.


we end our talk.
we chill at Zanmai Pasta.
tired sei me.the whole day so damn busy!
me and Sharon.
Xuxu and Reborn.
my eye :(
my drinks!
My favourite!
Xuxu meal!
Shoon meal!
My pizza!
it is Gabriel birthday!
My breakfast!!
at Lou Yao Guai Guai!
Soyaaaa and Yao Za Guai :D
tat's me!
Soya!
Our Event!
The Photographer!
Enjoy!!
sorry Guys.
this post i type less..
because my connection getting sucks :(
lagging my page!!
anyway i kinda enjoy the talk.

There's few post i will update soon!
cux i did not have the pic :(

No comments: