♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, April 2, 2010

wwww.Iaddicttowaffles.com :)

i feel in love with the.
waffle machine ♥ ♥
hope i can have it~
i can have a bite anytime i wan :)
This few days i cant sleep well~
what happen?
my brain kept think bout food :)
fattening food :)
♥ ♥ waffle,Starbuck,choco cream chip,Doughnut ♥ ♥
omg!! i'm freak with it!
i wan it badly~

Iphone?
Blackberry?
HTC
Nokia?
Sonny Erricson?
Samsung?
LG?

Hp?
Acer?
Mac?
Sony?
etc.etc.etc.etc.

siao~
think until my head goin burt liao~

can anyone recommend me laptop?
i wan nice style and function is good geh.
include the price :)
tQ~~~

headache think for those those stuff~~

No comments: