♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, April 4, 2010

ilovethis.com

kinda happy wen i look back this pic~
and read back our msn conversation~
kinda lame rite??
feel back to school.
having my school life with friends~
go canteen together.
study in class together.
jokes in class together.
gossip in class together.
see teachers in troubles together.
having party in class together.
snap picture in class together.
having sports together.
omg!! love it alot.

but now i just can see our picture,
tat still kept in my dekstop and pen drive :)
but i hope maintain it till my college life.
but too late my babe goin diff college with us :(


super family :)
drew by kellie.
Drew by me :)
the cacat car~
Kellie.c & Chun.K ( dnt knw spell,sry wor)
Yoke.k & Fong.Y :)
Rui.C & Ping.Z

sweet wei :)

No comments: