♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

www.1stclassofAppliedTech.com

My OL look =)
too bad,my eye bad and panda eye make me ugly :s
Today i having first class for my Applied Technology.
hmmm~
today my lecture? lol! i suppose to call him.mr.Mayukh.
he intro us cutleries,plates and those equipment la.
then travel around the kitchen,wine lab,restaurants and blah blah blah.
The best part are:
went in chiller room(cold)
went in Freezer room(super dooper cold)
use right hand hold the tray tat fill with Glasses with water,
walk around the hospitaly dround floor.
haha.best experience.kinda enjoy in,although my hand pain.
worth it!
REMEMBER this word.
NO Pain NO Gain =)

The Training restaurants =)
break time i took a snap with it =)


Today i learn new things.
some of my friends said HM is difficult,
i agree with it.
but No Pain NO Gain wor.
and some of my frens said HM hard to get job.
izt true?
actually not.
is easy to get job.
my lecture said,
try to use commen sense.
no hotel no customer.
no tourist no hotel.
just can explain dis nia la.
u can join Chef,
bartender,
cabin crew/cruise crew,
event manager and blah blah.
and REMEMBER one thang,dnt choose dis coarse for fun
if u dnt like the coarse,it will waste ur time&money
:) haha.i bcum caunsellor wor.


I think so for today la.
** EnJoy **
_o_f-f-L-i-n-e-

No comments: