♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, April 26, 2010

www.tiredday.com

I_Heart_You
Love this capture alot =)
TheLittleLadyIsBack~
Omg!
today i very blur~
i late woke up&i went to school early.
i have no extra class for english.
but i went there early.
my english class start at 11pm.
then me&Yvonne/Evonne went to Pc lab.
i went there sure online Facebook,StudentPortal&read some blogs.
Today i having English class and F&B class~
the english class,nothing specail.
just some intro bout the english and few parts of the assignment.
but it came to F&B coarse~
kinda fun stuff we having around.
i met some new friends too~
our F&B class around 2.05(coffee essence)
hohohoho.go there learn to:
fold Napkin/handkerchieft,
arrange table,
how to hold the tray,
&
how to decorate ur table.
i Enjoy it the class much.
and
i'm the assistant monitor =)
hohohohohoho~ lucky wey =)
tomorrow i just having F&B class.
(Tea essence)
** JustForToday**




My leg very,
Pain.
Hurt.
Tired.
i really need fully rest.
good luck to me for tommorow =)
GoodNight...

No comments: