♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

www.goodlucktome.com

Hoho.this Is Tobi Obi.my friend's dog :)
cute rite? haha~~























Tomorow attend to college dy.

cant imagine wad happen tomorow.
They said got Orientation and Exam for arrange class. scary ler >.<>
hope tomorrow everything willl be fine =)
miss my babes much =( tomorrow can meet Chin and Kien :) but cant meet Kellie cux diff college :(
hope sometime can come out have some coffee :)

okay la!
wish me gudluck Readers =)
i should stop getting nervous dy.
If not tomorrow i sure have alot trouble >.<

gtg for my dinner!
*Appear_Offline*





No comments: