♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, February 20, 2010

cho 6~~

yesterday Friday :)
cho luk=chu 6
Me,Yick,Meng,Hang,Kien & Kellie
go makan :)
having my lunch :)
at the first morning,
around 1oam i left my house.
yick came fetch me.
we have our breakfast sin only go to Subang :)

then go Meng's house.
go Kellie and Kien's house :)
fetch them go makan :)

we have our Bao Sang :)
looooools.
my 2nd Lou Sang with frenzs :)
Kellie Chong,she sick dy.
still eat alot of chicken :x
The ticket :)
go Hang's house dy only go Shi kee house :)
hang,Meng,yick,Kien and me.
kellie sudah balik rumah :(

then at Shi kee house play pool.
lools.
cacat la wei.
i mean i play till cacat.
:x
Opps dark ler.
i think dis clear.
i should get some picture from kien :)
weeeee.
enjoy betul.
the watak utama (shi Kee)
she dont 1 take pic with us.
sad betul :(
My turn!
My turn!
reach house around 7pm.
go Da Gu house :D
go makan again.
fei jor lu~~
then finis having the dinner.
me and my lil sis go to playround.
we look above the sky that fill with stars :)
my Shadow~
The last!
the monkey?
@@@ EnJoy @@@

No comments: