♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, February 22, 2010

yesterday is Cho8 :)

Yesterday drove car to Granny house.
weeeeeee.
i dare to drive dy.
not so scare jor.
reach granny house sround 8pm till 11pm.
then 12am reach house then start praying dy.
around 12am all my neighbours dy start put fire cracker.
till around 2 something i go my uncle house have some red wine.
looooooooools.
i saw their both of the dogs.
mong zhu zhu & spike.
so cute too bad my camera no battery dy :(
then go to kae chyn's house Lou sang and makan :)
The 3rd Lou Sang dy :)
then i slept aound 4am.
till 5am again woke up.cause having bad dream :(

Edit till very cacat :p
at Granny's house :D
my cousins and lil brother.
heh?
i have no idea what are they doing.
start praying dy :)
those stuff that nid to pray :)
SugarCane :)
Fire Cracker :)
My shadow :p
burn the stuff for praying.
hohohohohohoho.
Lou Sang!!
yummy food :)
yummmy~
@@@___EnJoY___@@@

No comments: