♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, February 5, 2010

weeee~~

Cute Rite?
haha.
Japanese Candy SmileySmiley
Puccho ♥ ♥
boooooo~~!!Smiley
today i'm not rotting.Smiley
cause today got things do in the house.
today's whether weird weird de.
the sky getting dark.
but no raining Smiley

today me and my lil brother.
help mommy was fridge :p
loooooools.
me and my lil brother playing water.
not wash the fridge stuff.Smiley

done my stuff.
i chat with Candy Smiley
then tag picture SmileySmiley
hehe.
too free dy
SmileySmileySmiley

just for today
Smiley

No comments: