♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, February 13, 2010

GrandmaBirthday&Last minutes.

At Last Maemi update The blog~~Smiley
blek Smiley
yesterday i went for Grandma birthday dinner Smiley
i wear Boyish style go there Smiley
The Host~!
Taaa~Daaa~~~
my Grandma.Smiley
My uncles and aunties.
include grandma ma,Grand Grand ma Smiley
and a lots la.
My Lil sister
and my cousin sister.Smiley
The Family Smiley
My Cousins and Aunties Smiley
My Cousins and my lil sis Smiley
Da gu,Grandma and Er gu Smiley
SmileySmileySmiley
cousin sis and me Smiley
Lil sis,cousin sis and me.
finish our diner.
daddy want go night market,
buy some fruits that not yet buy Smiley

The Fruits stall.
Daddy choose oranges Smiley
my lil sister.
and my lil bro.
my lil bro too sleepy.haha.Smiley
his sleepy face.
PineApple.
errr.
choose limau Smiley
Cookies.
errr.
for decorations de.Smiley

**Enjoy**

No comments: