♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, April 5, 2012

the pathway I been thru with them.h

holaaaaaaaaaaaa !
it's 7am in the morning.
I had overnight at Taiwan.
I am going to post my semi graduation stuff.
urghh.. I delay.delay and delay.
suppose to blog bout Taiwan.
so there's few PHOTO that I had PROMISE to upload.
I had said FEW photos but look alots !

How I et my 40k cert !
Thkx to Taylor's had broad me half of my pathway.
me and Junn Tan !
My 4 years besties :)
Sharon Wong !
The ceremony begin.
Trophy for TOP STUDENTS.
Wish to get it.
but I did not work hard for it .
The monsieur from Tolouse l'universite !
The madamme and me :)
Me and Adam.
The Group Pictures !!
I will miss them MUCH !
I swear !
LOVESSSSSS !
me and moi babes !
Xuxu.Me.Keikei.msVivian.ShinYee
XingPei.Me.mrAlex.ShinYee
thank you sir !
I wont forget how I upselling the menu towards you.
hahah !
Me.XingPei.mr.Makyuh.
Xuxu.ShinYee.Me.XingPei.
Me.ShiJie.
best bro/grandpa :)
Helps me lots !
I wont forget bout it :)
Me.JienHui.
Me.KeiKei.Junn.ShinYee.Xingpei
Me.KeiKei.JienHui.XingPei
XingPei.ShiJie.ShinYee.Manni.Me
me.Venus.ShinYee
Dmitry the russian guy.
me
Me.ShinYee.Ben.XingPei
me.XingPei.YiXian.
me.Molie
XingPei.me.mrAdrain.KeiKei.ShinYee
Me.EuJin.KeiKei.ShinYee.KahKing.
Me.KeiKeiMellisa.Shinyee.XingPei.
took a photo with Top Student.
Me and Chef Fad !
XingPei.
Brother,Kyiong.
me.
Me.Sharu
The chef got his cert too :)
busy doing Insta !
Elvin the Joker :)
Joshua.Me
Brandon.me
I will come back again.
Taylor's I LOVE YOU !
nice view at the lake.
DH36 !
Hurray ! we got the cert !
Ready to jump !
Xuxu.Me
the joker and the helpful guy.
I wont forget :)
Taylor's !
time to back !
Buhbye !

Just bout it.
I am going to update bout Taiwan !
no more delay !

No comments: