♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, April 9, 2012

The 5th day in Taiwan !

Wow !
finally done uploading the photo and can start update.
Huhfff... what a tiring and sick-ing day i been thru.
All I can said ;
Im crazy 0.0
because from 11am walk till 12am
1 day went for 3 night market o.o
Okla. not to talk much.


Starts now ;

Today's look.
My sweet lovely breakfast.
last day in 9 fen !
love there lot.
Enjoy in the chill and cold weather.
Wait for our cab.
went to the city.
Look ! what we saw :)
We saw Luo Zhi Xiang :)
So lucky ryte? :)
yea.very lucky.
Luo Zhi Xiang's shop.
His Shop !
off to Dazzling cafe.
Arlu.
Chatime.
love their's lots !
Mint dazzling cafe.
nice vintage theme
Another restaurant.
Taipei 101 !
Hello Taipei 101 !

My darlings :D
The 2nd mall.
1st night market.
2nd night market.
and the 3rd night market is shilin.
I did not took picture,
cause I had post before.
I bought this baby <3
Just for tonight.
need to sleep le.
GoodNight !

No comments: