♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SoYa @ Queensbay!

wow!!!!
long time din update the rotting blog.
pity my bloggie :S
cux i have nth special to update ):
Today I drove car to QueensBay.
credits to Wan*BoBoy*
thanks to him lending us his car.
i know the way go back to daddy's hostel,
went back from there.
Stop_crapping around and start update my bloggie now (:

me!
prepared to go for my shopping!
long time no shopping dy :(
I miss forever 21 shop.
Just Queensbay got forever 21 oly.
went to Queensbay with Jen_sen!
he want to buy his bus ticket back t Sunway.
and i wan to shopping!

love this pic (:
having our lunch @ Kim Gary!
Miss the restaurant much!
dont know how many 123456years din enter dy.
our meal (:
my favourite:
cheese baked rice@triple blended!
my fooooooooooood!
(:
I bought dis milk tea (:
Yummy!
get bored while waiting for Jen_sen.
he busy choosing his new outfit @ Jefferson shop.
and i busy taking random pic.
my finger (:
getting dry and Ugly!
I bought this boots!
(:

lapaaaaaaaaa doh -.-!
i missed my dinner in canteen again >.
now i thinking how to survive for tonight.
sleep or just eat junk food?
Anyways;
wish the whole women ' Happy Women's day '
*BYE*

No comments: