♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, March 31, 2011

Suprise!!!

hey! hey!
silly Soya here agaiiin!
Lol!! the noob face :@
today!
went to Sunway pyramid having lunch:
Garden.
hi_tea:
MOF!!! Japanese cafe

babes:
keikei.Sharon.ShinYee.ME!
guy:
kenny.xuxu.

birthday girl:
Kaiwen(mosquito)

Happy birthday babe!!
we had gave u a suprise..
but someOne accidentally say out something..
lol!!!

here's some pic..



i look slim but kepala so round ==!
love my hair!
hope lect wont complain :/
let me play u some melody~~
Sharon.Shinyee.Kaiwen.Keikei.me!
me and my lovely.
love pic pichaaaaaa!
woots!
Groupie pic..
credit to bangla,our server of the day.
cakeeeeeeeee timeeeeee!
makan! makan! makan!
hohohohohoh!
my rabbit pose.
Baskin Robbin!!
edited pic (:
at MOF CAFE!
(:
makan lagi.
sharon n her dessert.
kai wen and her dessert.
xuxu and his dessert.
keikei and shinyee dessert.
:DDDD
bill! bye!
tat's for today!!
hohoho!! enjoy (:

No comments: