♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My day with my brother (:

Soya updating lameyyyyy blog again..
yesterday! which mean Tues.
my off day (:
i spend my off day with my brother. hohoh!
we hangouts at Gurney.
the lil sis and brother with same attitude.
kinda funny! we can talk much!
laugh much! but not et crazy.
then we have our dinner.
and watch our movie (:
Yanzs Gor (:
chubby face too!
My dinner!
i order:
Mushroom soup with bread bowl.
look special So i order it.
my favourite.
Carbonara (:
Yummmy!
4gt to take gor gor's food :(
Thkx to tat guest!
help me took dis photo.
but i look ugly wondering why he said i look pretty ==!
his eye got prob o? sorry to said tat.
Jst for today :)
..have a nice days..

No comments: