♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, March 19, 2011

18thMarch.the19thbirthday.Sharon.

ait! ait! ait!
Soyaaaa here again (:
My PhotoShoot pict come back again (:
ehehehehe!! Love this pict (:
Credit to my PhotoGrapher MoJo.
Love this too!!!
18thMarch2011.
SharonWongBirthday.
celebrate at Muse Bistro located at Jaya 1.
Some of the pict i took from SharonWong.
Cux my stupid camera out of battery so cant take pic :(

This is me, Soya.
am i getting chubby and fat?! :(
thebufthdaygirl.
Pretty Lady !
SharonWong! her 19thbirthday (:
all the best in her life (:

BirthdayGirl:
Sharon.

Gentlemen:
WaiMeng.ChunHoe.MingYik.SamFong.YaoShen.

Ladies:
Kellie.HueyMun.RuiChin.Soya.

all busy choosing their food and beverage (:
me and birthday girl (:
The group pic (:
2nd Group pic.
i look like ghost >.
the 3rd big group pict!
love this much!!
the ladiessss!
Ilovethipicverymuch!
credit to SharonWong.
ahahahaha!
the two bossy gentlemen.
the ladies again (:
me and my lady!
ahahah!!
why i got 1 mcm..
look weird >.
weee....
complimentary flaming cocktail,
lamborghini!
my hair almost burnt >.
set up!
the 4th groupie pic!
my face..
haih :(
give the birthday girl a kiss..
why i look so weird >.
love the place.
At Tropicana mall.
ehehehehehe!
milk tea! milk tea!
our movie ticket (:
Yummy!
Our drinksssssss!
My favourite Yam milk tea!!
= End =
. Just for today .

No comments: