♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, March 24, 2011

simple hangouts with lil sis.

Soyaaaaaaaa again!!!!
TeeHee_hehe!
today i hangouts with my lil sis!
we go went out from house around 3pm.
1st went to Campus pay fees.
campus change alot...
getting suckx kot...
sorry to said tat.
we went to Sunway for shopping and lunch.
can't found my favourite bag and my lomography camera!
damn!!!!!!!! where i can get it...
Around 6pm.
we went to the curve looked for my lil sis rabbit.
grrgg.. all look cute but they dnt 1 serve us :@
at last jst give up..

_me_Soya_Jessie_
at Ninja Joe restaurant!
start to talk bad bout lil bro.
ahahaha!!!!!
Our lunch!!
Fast food again?!
gain weight doee...
On the phone!
don't disturb pls!
My lil sis.
Number 4...
im number 4 :p
our beverage!
Ninja weapons!!
hahaha!!
weet! weet!
too lame..
playing with the foods
big bosss!!!!
ehehehehe!
Joker Soya or Ninja Soya :P
1-1=0 (:
nom! nom! nom!
Burgerrrr!!!
my face goin to become hamburger soon.
Short hair?!
wad do you think?
enjoysssss....!
hearts!!!!

No comments: