♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, March 14, 2011

_buffet_time_with_Taylorian_

ait! ait!
Soya_here!!
weeeeeee! my favourite pic (:
non edit jst add in frame and name oly!
This pic is tat day having break.
ehehehe! with my roommates! (:
me! me!
13th March 2011!
Sunday_evening!
The Taylorian In Penang training all having buffet dinner.
but at the first me and Kei2 went for french manicure.
but i wan change my manicure colour :(
then,
we had our buffet dinner at Tao,AutoCity (:
weeeeeeeee!
at Tao (:
our buffet dinner!
me and kei2 (:
otw to Gurney!
we busy camwhore :p
at Tao dy (:
me and Cute Kunno!
weeee (:
taking pic with both LengLui (:
Kei2 and Kunno!
me and kei2 again~
both love to camwhore all the time (:
2nd pic (:
ahahahah!
Candid Pic (:
looks like Kunno crying,im the 1 who comfort her.
ahahahah!
kei2/soya(me)/kunno/shin yee~
Kunno/Shin Yee/Soya(me)
me and my biie..
hohohohohohoh!
weeet! weeet!
hope his boyfie dnt kill me (:
again three of us (:
love this picha lots~~~
oppp's!
hahahah! love this picha tooo!
3 of us again~~~~
after eating our dinnner non_stop.
now had a break to busy camwhore (:
i look fat :((((
our manicure!
french manicure (:
left is kei2
right is mine (:
i love this pic.
dont know why....
but look so damn fucking chubby :(
our bill (:
ahahahah!!!!!!!!
love love love!!!!
love to see this long of bill!!!
when u pay the money oso syiok!
_End For Tonight_
_time for me to rest_
_tomorrow need hang out again_
_nites_!

No comments: