♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

soya~~~ up and down.

hey hey!
princess Soya is here again :p
imma goin to update my rotting blog :s

My Front office look.
so ugly a...
work in the front office kinda wor.
cux we nid to pamper the guest all the time..
if u din settle for them immediatly they sure complain/scold u,
so i nid to used to it :(
My AnW meal..
dinner.
bububububu...
Hello kitty :p
i bought this tooo.
and dis lapppy case..
i like it.
i bought dis too,
the cosmetic bag.
the simple plain dress...
suit me or not?
i love it alot.
i saw dis Domo cap in guest room
dis 1 oso from guest room.
the meal in canteen.
do mask lurrr~~~
Jst for today.enjoy :)

No comments: