♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, February 7, 2011

cho 4 & cho 5

Soyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is back..
im goin to update bout the 4th and 5th day of CNY.
my family visit and accompany me.
but i feel goin back to my home o(T.T)o
feel suck wen u live alone.
but kinda enjoy with my room mate and frens in the hotel.

this is on the last day my family with me..
cho 5 ( the 5th day of CNY)
my daddy bring me to Gurney.
hawker stall eat Fried sotong
hehe! my favourite.

i love this pic lot!

♥♥♥♥

done my dinner.
went to Gurney..
my lil bro used to pamper me lots.
he will buy cute stuff for me wen he hangout.
dont jelez tat i have a lil bro tat sek me lots.
hug my lil bro ♥♥
love him lotssss x)
my lil sis x)
she owex treat me like lil sis.
she used to pamper me alot too.
she will buy stuff for me wen she hangouts.
she will teach me new things.
sometimes we used to crazy around.
but i love the most is spend time with her in the room.
love ya,sis

♥♥♥♥

this is my daddy x)
he is a understanding daddy.
he used to lend me his ear while i have prob.
although he look strict but he love to joke too.
but wen i do wrg thing he will correct me,not scold.
i love the most is..
he used to give me gudnite kiss and morning kiss.
love u too daddy!
u're the best daddy in the world.
although he cant bought me anything i wan.
but i knw the situation u having now.
i knw money is hard to earn,
u nid to take care the family.
i will guai guai and end my study soon.
it's my time to take care this big family dy.
i wan earn money let u travel.
as i promise to u and mommy le.
got money i let both of u travel.
feel happy wen i can do tat.
i cant make my parents dissapoint again.

♥♥♥♥

The sunshine soya...
tQ Sun daddy x)
hawker stall.
have mam mam..
my favouriteee~~
Yummy!
hahaha!
my lil bro :p
wooot!
starbucccccccccck!

♥♥

my favourite!
CHoco Cream chip.
fat fat fat~
im goin to fat soon....
this is on Cho 4( the 4th day of cny)
my daddy bring us go eat seafood,
nearby at the hostel and queensbay.
all starving~~
waiting for food.
this is soyaaaaaaaaa,is me..
not the drinks.
dis is mix drink.
love dis drink alot..
inside got alot things to eat..
my time to eat..
hungry :s
Tomyam soup = xmakan.
fish = i makan but daddy remove the bone i oly eat.
egg = comfirm eat.
prawn = dis time i peel myself * pro ryte? *
me and the nerdy.
my lil bro.

♥♥

me and my lil sis

♥♥

my suppeeer!

♥♥

Inside the room.
currently update.
thankx for my family come visit me.
i feel happy and love it alots.
thankx for make it everything for me..
♥.0

No comments: