♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HaveAhappyTripWithUglyPhoto

SoyaMiLk Ta Dai ma!!
I getting better and better now.
I didnt think much about him anymore.
Give me more times ok?
Hope i can Enjoy my Single life with my Frenzs.
and my SweetStepsFamily.
o(^6^)V TeeHee

so yesterday my lil sista(skip schl)
Daddy and I went to Butterworth sin,only go to Pinang.
Cause his Worker Stay at Butterworth lu.

On th Highway,
my daddy drove my car till very Syiok kept speeding.
suddenly he called me drive =="
swt.he start lazy to drive dy.
fine! then i drive la.
manatau i kpt speeding till 140.
till Halfway on the way to Ipoh road kena Block.
so Unlucky wey.Damn!!!!
scare me but daddy settle something.
The Police look Young Bit he look comel.
wahahahahahahaha.
then continue our way to Buttoworth@Pinang.

REach Butterworth dy.
we go makan.makan ape?!
@.@ all pork stuff.
tried to eat pork blood.
pork intestine.
pork meat.

Till I reach the Worker's hostel(Male)
look terrible.Omg >.<"""
cant imagine it.
Then i see daddy explain wrking stuff,
to his worker and Give salary to them.
lol.Malu wey.I wear high Heels go there.
feel weird >.<""" but they ask my dad.
anak boss ye? swt.sure I and my lil sis is daddy's daugther la.
ask the most lame quest.wadever.i dont care.
but i pass by the door,all the Male worker kept see =="
i not dare go in cause,so dirty o(0.o)o sorry ye!
but i terdengar they said lawa-Nya.wahahahaha.
maybe they say about me gua.wahahahaha(Perasan gile)
joke only la.mayb they say my lil sis ler?
lol!!! dint care them la.

Then continue went to Pinang.
daddy bring us go to Beach.wahahahaha.
too bad i cant play.
i didn't bring my swimming suit and slipper(4gt hw to spell dy)
wuwuwuwu o(T.T)o
i dont care!!
next time follow daddy go Pinang again.i must bring all my Beach stuff dy.
o(^6^)v TeeHee!!

then daddy bring us go see his hostel!
swt ==""
daddy drop us at Gurney Plaza.
he said wan have a nap.lol!
me and lil sis pegi shopping.
i wan buy Outfit a!!
alot dresses but my lil sista said:
"all not my taste so dont ask me nice ont"
damn!! she give me this ans o(T.T)o
Then i didn't buy lur~ sad gile!!!
then we have some mam mam at KFC.
so long didn't lepak at KFC dy.
wahahahahahahaha.

around 7pm(i tink so)
we makan Seafood lur~
wahahahaha.
again makan o(>.<)o
suddenly i saw they took out the ShiSha stuff.
Fark!! I wan Shisha o(T.T)o
but kenot.daddy will gg me.
wahahahahaha!
then suddenly daddy order a Steam Fish.
look nice but but but but but is SPiicy!!
Damn it!! i kenot eat Spiicy food a!
my dad forget bout tat.
i drink more water than having my Seafood meal.
Around 8pm we Leave Penang
so lame! go there awhile then go back.
wahahahaha.but i enjoy very very MUCH!!!

I took some of the pictures only.
cause i have bad eye bag and Panda eye @.@
i must recover my Pretty eyes bag before nex week saturday.
cux i got family dinner again o(T.T)o


ME LoH!!
my eye.damn ugly :'(
OH GOD!
damn -EMO-
when i see my pictures.
My LiL sista!
wahahahahahaha.
At daddy worker's hostel =D
haih!
no edit geh photo.
so ugly ah!!!!!
TeeHee o(^6^)o
wait them da pao breakfast for me =D
At Petrol Station.
WEEEEEE...
Drive all the way to Butterworth =)
Edited o(T.T)o
TeeHee o(^6^)o
actually in car plan to study.
manatau cant concentrate.
cause daddy kept ask bout my coarse
and warn me not to speeding in Highways =(
Drive till halfway.
Car no Oil dy!!
omg! Gan Jiong.
tat time roadside no petrol station.
lol.Terpaksa masuk to kawasan to fill in my Baby!!
Few place.
simply took some of the pictures while i in the car.
TeeHee o(^6^)o
so boring.
Place we went =D
= Enjoy =
Hope can Have A Trip to Beach for 3days and 2nights
with Ariz daddy.Amanda Mommy.
Yan Gorgor.Nas Uncle and Ash Uncle.
TeeHee
o(^6^)o
and and and and and
I Wan FAmily Photo!!


* Ariz daddy **Amanda Mommy *
* ME ** Yan Gorgor *



When can have it wor o(T.T)o
Tunning to this song:
Utada Hikaru;Simple and Clean.

No comments: