♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, June 22, 2010

♥ Taylor's open day ♥

Taylor's Open Day.
all The TaylorIan helper are work in The school.
most of them are Batch 36
all lack of money so wanna work.lol!
i just wanna get some experience ♥♥
in working and earn money wahahahahahaha.
kinda funnnn.
cause this job not hard at all.
i earn Rm120 by myself.Proud with it
my first job work as Taylorian helper =)
The pIctures =)
all silly guys and girls.

The Taylorian =)
Me and the Sorpo and my babes =)
Just for Today!


Haih!
sad again.
force myself not to cried for a guy,
promised to Izwan dy.
must be strong,
promised to Amanda mommy dy.
all i wan to do now is forget bout it.
and frame it :'(

No comments: