♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, June 26, 2010

the rushing and sickness day.

Thursday on 24June.
i went to school for a Geography Seminar.
tat time i woke up around 11am.
actually we our plan is.

12pm went to Pyramid for shopping/movie till 3pm.
only go back to Campus for Geography talk around 4pm.
manaTau all plans cancel include the GeoGraphy talk.
they said LT hall full jor.so nonit attend.
wadafak!!! then fine.

that time i really look tired.
Headache+bad Flu+nose & ear blocking+ dizzy.
then we went to food court for on9 >.<""
suddenly our Chef pastry said got class.
omg! tat time i was chatting with my frenzs thru FB >.<""
suddenly my Gor emo jor.weird.
at the end nonit attend class cux the office wrong.

Then i went to Campus's Lakeside to kepo.
cux 2 of my Girl_frenzs sit at there talking.
suddenly my friends talk bout his stuff.Sad stuff(secret ==")
then take pictures and enjoy the fresh air.
so relax and Chill!!!!
love that place much!!!
till 6pm we have dinner in the school.
just that =)
enjoy the pictures la.

Me lo!!
edit too much dy >.<""
Campus
wanna Bcum Taylors's model?
LOL!! laugh sei me.
sure Reject >.<'"
Me and my sweet frenzs.

= Enjoy =

No comments: