♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, May 17, 2010

www.Xuxu.bthday.com

Alo-Ha!
i'm back!!
MissYou~MissYou =)
today i just goin update my simple Blog only.
Today is Xuxu Birthday.
Happy birthday to him.
I took alot of my pic.
not him =p

there's me =)
OL Look!
today English Class Cancel again wor.
Happy dou sei.
cux our next class at 2pm.
haha! then we go Pyramid lepak =)
me,Esther,Dmitriy and Alex.
have SOme Beer =)
Yummy!!
Then we have some Chit Chat =)
then around 1.30pm i drove them back to College.
Lame la!

Xuxu&myFrens.
Celebrate at College cafe =)
Hope Tomolo F&B will make me more enjoy.
haha!!
and GudLuck to me.
tomolo nid dancing :)

Lastly,
i Miss Chin & Kellie very much.
feel like Thousand years din saw them dy =(
since the last trip for kellie!
And the last day Pz fetch me For Chin!

No comments: