♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, May 7, 2010

www.assignment&library.com

Hola!!
i'm back~~
hohohohohoho~
wonder my blog rot for how many days already??
haha~
so my college life gettting nice.
cux always break go play pool with my friends in the school.
and i start receiving ASSIGNMENT!
omg!!! killing me! my frenzs told me that we have 6ASSIGNMEnT!
siao liao la~
how to finis up =(
but i knw i goin end up two assignment =(

so today i curi curi took pic~
haha~~they very scare took picture de.
dont know why~
lol!!!!!

Today stay back at school.
want to do assignment on 12.30pm~
mana tau.we go makan~
then go play pool till 3pm.
only go library find our stuff~
but go up already i'm the ONE who finding stuff~
they watch ghost video =="
i also watch along while finding stuff at GoogLe :)
hope tonight can sleep >.<
haha!! just i can talk bout today =)

>me<
HEarts mY Friends =)
In the Class =)
Hanna & Esther =)
At student life central,
Sutrisna.
Our assignment =)
Study o watch Ghost video?
Day Dreaming?
Lol!
My mom's lappy =)

> Just For TOday <
> Simple Blog <
> sorry <

No comments: