♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, May 18, 2010

www.Dancing.com

Today!!
enjoying in the college.
i make it into point.
lazy to elaborate it.
cux i'm tired >.<
sorry to my Reader~~


F&B class:
> set up Table*A La Carte& plaz On Mass(4gt dy>.<)
> Service
> make Coffe&Tea
> fill up the Form
> Train as Manager/Bartender.


till 2.00pm
me and Esther ply PooL again.
miss the PooL table very much! >.<
at last i Lose.but i just can play 1round oly :(
cux nid went for dance practise :(
but at last!
Finally! i end up my dance steps :)

me!!
DH36 Activeties?
lol!
Group 1@2@3
me and kien and Shi jie!!
haha.
> JUst for Today <

No comments: