♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, May 21, 2010

www.Bollyw8d'sNites.com ♥ ♥

Hola~~
the Childish baby wants update her blog now ♥ ♥
Yesterday all DH36 Students.
Attending To Bollywood's Dinner in The Taylor's campus restaurant =)
so i will make it into point form.
sorry my dear readers =)

in The Morning:
* cousin's bro fetch me to schl.
* reach schl around 730am >.<
* 8am slp in the library with my cousin bro.
*9am attend to class.


in the afternoon:
*end class,4gt wad time end :x
*saw my Baby*brandon =)
*go frenz's house shower and practise dance


till the evening:
* rush back to college.
* Take pic
* hear they intro theirself
* eat! eat! eat!
* take pic again
* perform on the small stage >.<
* eat again
* Dance! Dance! Dance!
* end at 10pm
* reach house around 11pm.
* slept around 12am

that's me!
i love this pic.
but the Straw destroy it >.<

KeiKei&me
i edit geh pic.
me&My sweet friends ♥ ♥ Renee&Kunno ♥ ♥ me&KeiKei&Renee
Me&keiKei&Kunno
me&Renee&KeiKei&Kunno
me&Manni&KeiKei
Renee&ShinYee&Maski&XuXu&KeiKei&me!

me&KaiWen&kien!
All mY friends.Diff Group.G1G2G3!
Me&my Bao bei! Mwak! >@< Dancing time!
all My frenzs! so many nid list out >.<
The couple(Molie&Adam)
LeeXian.KaiWen.Kien.HanChun
KeiKei.Me.ShiJie
ShinYee.KeiKei.Me(my cacat smile >.<)
love this Original pic~
Me.ShiJie.
Love to CamWhore everyday =)
My CamWhore Partner!


> Just For Today <

No comments: