♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, May 13, 2010

www.TheLifeHadBegin.com

Maemi Ta Dai Ma =)
Watashi wa Nyappy Des ♥ ♥
errrr.
i have no time to elaborate my UC life liao~
cause I'm So SAo So So BUsy =(
now i receive 6 Assignment dy =(
wad a NIce News I receive it =s
So i let my Picture Talk bout it =)

This Is mY latest PIc~
PIg Mouth >0<
1. Today we have our RDOD Mid_Term assessment :s
nice huh?! yea. Very nice~
2. We having Boring GEO Class >.<
3.Play Pool with Esther.Xuxu>Kenny.
4. have Talk With Brandon.
5. WE have our Pastry class(make CReamPuff)
Yahooo~~~
i back home around 8pm.
Tired wey :s
Edited Picture >.<
My Frens ♥ ♥
And Here Come my Baby~
haha~~
Born on Tuesday.11May2010.
Love and baby much ♥ ♥
hope it will help me =)
mwak!!! ♥ ♥

No comments: