♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, May 30, 2010

www.Crazynites.com!

yesterday nites!
28May2010
crazy frens:
Babes:
.Esther.KaiWen.Me.
dudes:
.Xuxu.Elwin.
Couples:
Adam&Molie
and
ShiJie&ManNi


yesterday all.
ajak me go have dinner at ss15.
makan steamboat.HotPlate.BBQ.
but we all busy eat Steamboat And HotPlate only.
while they taking their food.
all Train to take as much plates as they can.
Training ma!
lol! i laugh till nonstop!
THen all HAving some Beer.
CArlsBerg! KAmpai!!
then all Started to drunk.
wahahahahaha!
i back around 11pm :)
lets the picture talk about it.
cause i have nothing to say.
i just know i Enjoy that Crazy nites alot >.<
The silly SorPo >.<
me lo~
The Pictures having fun at there =)
The Crazy prawn.
what happen to it? lol!
actually is we all play with the prawn which still alive.
pity the prawn!

enjoying having new friends.
but i wont forget my high school's friend that always be with me.
that's my rules.
i love my friends very much.
i trust them much.
but dont betray me.
cause it will make me hate him/her very deep!

No comments: