♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, March 22, 2010

Random

Date:
15th March of 2010!
avenue:
Chin's house
EvenT:
open house,chin's sis wedding
Attenders:
babes-:
Me.Kien.Yan Yi.Carmen.xiaohua(pink's gf)
dudes-:
chyn&zheng(my cousin)
yan yi's bf.Daniel.new guy(dnt knw wad name).Gary.sim keat.MingYick.
TB:
Pink~
PingZheng fetch me and KaeChyn to Damansara.
go there do what?!
attending PingZheng&RuiChin wedding party?
mai joke la~
this time is RuiChin's sis wedding party la~
not both of them la~
haha.
i dont 1 talk much cux i'll mess up my blog~
just picture only :D
the latest picTURE!!

My FooD(tomato call me eat alot geh).
My Carlsberg.
and
My cousin PingZheng.
The Red Wine :D
MingYick and the others call me Yum with them :D

KaeChyn(my cousin)
Sim Keat having Ice Kacang.Yummy!!

The Carlsberg.The Wine.and the couple!!

Ming Yick.SimKeat and Kien back earlier than us.
include carmen and the couple :D
i just take few only~
cause tat time almost drunk :s
so din take dou daniel.new guy.Garry.Pink and Xiao hua pic.
hehe.
i reach house oso dont know wad time liao~
i just know reach house dy~
continue chat with Tomato only :D

** Just That **

No comments: